Monday, July 26, 2010



At this time of the full moon and it's subsequent waxing thought I would find some spells on releasing different kinds of things from our/my life. Some one close to me expressed the wish to release the past to be able to find love. So since sometimes we stand in our own way when it comes to finding love. This simple spell will allow you to let go of past hurts and clear the path to finding that special someone. Here is to finding new love.

Things You'll Need:
•Lavender candle
•White candle
•A natural vessel (such as a shell, a bowl made of stone or a bowl made of bone)
•1/2 cup water
•1 bay leaf
•1/8 teaspoon cinnamon


Step 1
Place all item in front of you. Place the candles on either side of the vessel. Fill the vessel with the water.

Step 2
While concentrating on letting go of the past, light the candles and add the bay leaf and cinnamon to the water.

Step 3
Sit quietly for a few minutes, still concentrating on moving forward and leaving the painful past behind you. Breath in through your nose and exhale through your mouth. This technique allows you to inhale the good energy while expelling the bad energy.

Step 4
Feel yourself being engulfed by the protective light and energy of the candles, water, bay leaf and cinnamon.

Step 5
Say aloud "I release the past, I release the pain. I release these bonds, I release these chains. I am free to love, I am free to give. My soul is healed, my life I'll live". Repeat three times.

Step 6
Allow candles to burn out.

0 comments: