Monday, March 25, 2013

Eight Chants for Good Luck






1. On this sheet my wish be told


No aspect of my heart withhold

For this I need quick fruition

So that my life may match my vision.



Casting this spell requires some preparation. You need to write your wish on a small piece of paper, hold it folded in your hand and then visualize your wish coming true. Thereafter, you should chant the above spell and burn the paper.



2. Spirit, Earth, Air, Water, and Fire

Come to me and give me what I desire

Waves of luck fall down on me and complete my wishes effortlessly

May this spell take toll for one whole day and after midnight strikes, may it go away

As I will, so mote it be.



This spell is believed to make a 24 hour period lucky and obstacle free for you. Before casting this spell, go into a meditative state and empty you mind of all thoughts.



3. I summon earth, fire, water, and air

To protect me with the strength of a bear

Let me be healthy

Let me be wealthy

Lady luck shine your light upon me

So shall it be.



This good luck spell is believed to be very effective in attracting good fortune no matter where you go. For best results, cast this spell under a full moon and light three green candles placed as a triangle in front of you before casting this spell.



4. Happiness and glee,

Make their anger flee.

Long-lasting and forever,

Make their happiness ever so clever.

Everlasting and joyful,

This spell will last.

Make their happiness come up fast.



This is one of the best and most beneficent spells for good luck for others. This spell wishes for the beneficiary to be freed of anger and to be endowed with good luck, happiness and long-lasting joy. For best results, get a picture of the person for whom you are making this wish and set it down in front of you. Light a blue candle in front of it. Close your eyes and visualize that person in a happy state (for instance, imagine that person is laughing or enjoying a moment of contentment). Cast the spell once you've clearly visualized the picture.



5. Bad luck turn and bad luck flee.

Good luck fortune come to me.



While casting this spell, throw a pinch of salt over your left shoulder three times for every time you chant these lines.



6. Money Money come to me,

As I will so mote it be.



This is one of the simplest good luck money spells. Before casting this spell, dust your palms with a teaspoon full of powdered cinnamon, a teaspoonful of powdered ginger and a teaspoonful of powdered basil and say the amount of money you need aloud, while rubbing your hands fast against each other.



7. Money Money

Shower over me

Without bad luck

Without flat broke

Money Money

All over me with

Money luck empower me.



This is supposed to be a very powerful money spell and you need no preparation, other than a clear mind, good intentions and an unfaltering voice, to cast it!



8. Aphrodite goddess of love hear my plead

Help me find the man/woman I need.

Please goddess let these petals find their way,

So that one day,

My soulmate can find me,

And to my heart he/she will be the key,

This is my will

So mote it be.



This is a love spell that, when cast, will help you find true love if you're one of those who haven't got lucky in love yet. Before casting this spell, you will need to light a red and a pink candle and write down the qualities you want in your mate on a piece of paper. Keep a bowl of red and pink rose petals beside you. After you've chanted till " the man/woman I need", say out what you've written down aloud and then proceed to scatter the rose petals outside while continuing with the rest of the chant.



0 comments: