Thursday, February 16, 2012

Chants to Hecate


Assorted chants to Hecate that I found here and there around the internet. Since this has been sitting in my drafts folder for almost three yrs. I am afraid I do not remember where they came from or who may have wrote them. I give thanks for whom ever did and the creative urge behind their creation. Blessings.

1:

''I call the goddess Hecate,
To guide my magick on its way.''


2:


In Honor of Most Lovely One, Goddess Hecate

Quiet is the night

Dark is the Moon

I ask Hecate, the Crone

To take Her throne.

Sleep, sister, sleep

Be not alarmed,

For the Great Goddess

Keeps you from harm.

Quiet is the night

Dark is the Moon

I ask Hecate, the Crone

To take Her throne.

Sleep, brother sleep,

Be not alarmed,

For the Great Goddess

Holds you in her arms.

Quiet is the night

Dark is the Moon.

We honor Hecate the Crone

Who has taken Her throne.


3:


Chant to Cast off troubles

Hecate, Goddess of darkest night

Send my troubles all to flight

Burn them in thy sacred fires

And replace them with my heart’s desire!


4:


Wisdom Chant

Hecate, Crone Goddess, Keep me whole

Let thy wisdom fill my soul.


4:


Words of Power

May the circle never be broken

May the earth always be whole

May the rattle ever be shaken

May Hecate live in my soul.


5:


Blessed be the Maiden, Mother, & Crone

Blessed be the Maiden within me

For She bringeth courage and freedom

Blessed be the Mother within me

for She bringeth love and life

Blessed be the Crone within me

For She bringeth wisdom and understanding




RAISING ENERGY

Hecate’s power,

Dark Moon Hour

Fire to Banish and

magick flow



Chant to Bless the Altar

Come Goddesses of fire and water

Goddesses of earth and air

Give your blessings to this altar

Give a listen to our prayers



ANOINTING AND BLESSING CANDLES

In the name of Hecate

may my purpose be blessed.

In the name of Hecate, may my spell be strong.

In the name of Hecate, Queen of Heaven

Queen of Hell, Queen of Witches

may my purpose be accomplished



Chant for Crossing the Gates of Dawn and Dusk

(This is a short chant to say at dusk and dawn, calling the protection of Hecate, the ancient goddess of crossroads. Taking a moment to chant these words can help us to ground, and give us a way to recognize this daily cycle of rebirth and transformation in our lives. It also helps to enforces our connection with Hecate.)

At the gate of dawn I stand,

Hecate, on either hand,

Guard me with your magic power,

Guide me through the crossroads hour

From the beauty of the night

To the glory of the light.

OR

At the gate of dusk I stand,

Hecate, on the other hand,

Guard me with your magic power.

Guide me through the crossroads hour

From the glory of the light

To the beauty of the night.



ATTRACTION CHANT

Goddess, let all good blessings come to thee,

Love and money fair to see.

Let all happiness and love

Be heaped upon thee from above.

Bring in, bring in, as the Moon doth swell,

Whatever Thou needest to keep thee well.

©Permission must first be given by me before using any material from this website as well as providing a link back to Hecate'e Cauldron

0 comments: