Friday, February 17, 2012

Invocations to the God/dess


Goddess Invocation
Hail, Great Moon Mother who shines above
Grant me and mine strength, peace and love
Hear my words upon this hour
Sacred Mother, send to this circle your lunar power.
So Mote It Be.

God Invocation
Hail Great Sun Father, who rules the day
Guide me and mine on our life's way
Hear my words upon this hour
Sacred Father, Send to this circle your Solar Power
So Mote It Be.

Goddess Power Invocation
Powers of the Goddess
Powers of the sea
Powers of the moonlight
Lady come to me

Powers of the Maiden
Powers of the Crone
Powers of the Mother
Together yet alone

Powers of the Lady
Powers of the stars
Powers of the ocean
From waters near and far

Goddess, Mother, Maiden
Keeper of the earth
Keep us strong and healthy
And keep us in good mirth

God Power Invocation
Powers of the Horned One
Powers of the Woods
Powers of the Sunlight
Lord of Brotherhood

Powers of the Forest
Powers of the Glen
Powers of trusting ladies
And powers of lusty men

Powers of the Horned Lord
Powers of the Hunt
Powers of the mind
Powers of enlightenment

Powers of the Horned God
Powers of all Life
Keep us strong and healthy
Protect us from all strife

Beginning Circle Invocation
I am within the circle
-Between the realms
Of life and death
This surrounding circle
Is the Gateway
Between all worlds
All magick is wrought here
This is my sacred space.

Hear these words, Lord and Lady
And watch over me in my work.
So Mote It Be.

Circle Invocations to the Elements
This is a simple invocation, easy to remember. I use it all the time.

I call to Air, element of the east
Guard me and mine with love and peace
And guard this circle in the east.

I call to fire, element of the south
Guard me and mine with vigor and youth
And guard this circle in the south.

I call to water, element of the west
Guard me and mine in life and death
And guard this circle in the west

I call to earth , element of the north
Guard me and mine, now and forth
And guard this circle in the north.

Cakes and Ale Song
Chorus: (To be sung in the background while the verses are being recited)
Pass the Cakes, cakes, cakes;
Pass the Ale, ale, ale (repeat)

May the Goddess bless these cakes, cakes, cakes
With each in love do we take, take, take

May the Horned One bless these cakes, cakes, cakes
Each with knowledge do we take, take, take

May the Goddess bless this ale, ale, ale
With it's courage we will sail, sail, sail

May the Horned One bless this ale, ale, ale
That we may ne'er ever fail, fail, fail

The Watchtowers
I am the watchtower of the East
My body just mist and air
Wind and clouds are my weapons
And I ride the silent cloud-mare

I am the watchtower of the south
My body just light and fire
Life and rebirth are gifts I offer
But death and destruction my sire

I am the watchtower of the west
My body is water and rain
With my shield of watery might
I protect you from your pain

I am the watchtower of the North
My body is rock and earth
With my armor of silver and gold
I teach you of your worth

I am the Spirit Watchtower
My body of astral plane
Your spirit, your soul is my gift
And magick is my game

Dragon Element Call
I call the Dragon from the Earth
To cast its strength around me
With its power of death and birth
I find the strength within me

I call the Dragon from the Air
To cast its love around me
With its beauty, both wan and fair
I find the love within me

I call the Dragon from the Fire
To cast its spark around me
With its warmth and with desire
I find the spark within me

I call the Dragon from the Sea
To cast its health around me
With its power and with the fey
I find the health within me

Animal Elemental Call
Powers and magick of the East
Raven, flying on wings of Air
My circle calls you to descend
Alone or in a pair
By the power of Air
So mote it be!

Powers and magick of the South
Dragon, breathing streams of Fire
My circle calls you to descend
On music of drum and lyre
By the power of Fire
So mote it be!

Powers and magick of the West
Dolphins swimming in waves of Water
My circle calls you to descend
With light, love and laughter
By the power of Water
So mote it be!

Powers and magick of the North
Wolf, howling to mother Earth
My circle calls you to descend
From your northern mountains of Earth
By the power of Earth
So mote it be!


Sacred Circle

Chorus:
Sacred Circle
Cast in Light
Sacred Circle
With Power bright

Sacred Circle
Borne of fire
Feel it warm you
Through the hours

Sacred Circle
Insenxe in the air
Smell of Dragon's breath
It clings to your hair

Sacred Circle
The Chalice well
Goddess Water
Used in spells

Sacred Circle
On Mother Earth
Let us celebrate
Our womb of birth

0 comments: