Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Wish Spell Invoking the Four Directions


Perform the spells outside

You will need one of the following powdered
herbs according to what you will wish for:

Bay, also known as bay laurel (for success and prestige wishes)
Rosemary (for promotion and advanced wishes)
Cinnamon (for power wishes)
Vervain (Vebena) (for general wishes)
Cardamom (for love wishes)
Peppermint (for prosperity wishes)
Hold the herb you have chosen and visualize in fine detail.
Hold the herb up to your mouth and breathe upon it trying to
force the wish through your breath onto the herb.

Turn facing North and say:
"King Boreas of the north wind, by the powers of earth,
I call you to carry my wish to the northern quarter,
And by the powers of the gnomes, I ask that you bring me success."
Blow a quarter of the powdered herb from your palm in the direction of North.

Turn to the East and say:
"King Eureus of the East Wind, by the power of air,
I call you to carry my wish to the Eastern quarter,
And by the powers of sylphs, I ask that you bring me success".
Blow a quarter of the powdered herb to the east.

Turn to the South and say:
"King Notus of the south wind, by the powers of fire,
I call you to carry my wish to the southern quarter,
and by the powers of Salamanders, I ask that you bring me success".
Blow a quarter to the south.

Turn to the west and say:
"King Zephyrus of the west wind, By the powers of water, I call you
to carry my wish to the western quarter and by the power s of undines, I
ask that you bring me success".
Blow the final quarter to the of herb to the west.
Leave the area without looking back, safe in the knowledge that the powers of
the universe have taken over your wish.

0 comments: