Thursday, January 12, 2012

Chant to Improve Self Esteem


You will need:
a red candle (or any color that represents power to you)
incense (in a scent that represents power to you)

Stand in front of a mirror (a full-figured mirror is best but if you don’t have one the bathroom mirror is fine). Light your candle and concentrate on the flame, when you begin to feel positive energy swirling around you (this could take a few seconds to a few minutes everyone is different) stare deeply into your own eyes through the mirror and say:

I am Intelligent and can succeed in all that I wish
I will speak clearly, I will speak calmly,
I will focus only on the positive in all things around me today
I will not be shaken
I am Intelligent and can succeed in all that I wish

Imagine your self filled with confidence and self-pride. Now light your incense and let it burn while you get dressed and ready to start your day.

Feel free to tweak this spell/chant to make it suit your intentions and needs. I write all my spells and chants myself but you are more than welcome to use them, repost onto another website and share accordingly, please show common courtesy and give credit to me.

By: Bewitched,

0 comments: