Friday, January 27, 2012

Good Luck 2


Luck Spell
You need:

A candle to represent you (any color)

A gray candle

A black candle

An orange candle


Light the candle representing yourself and say:
"This is me (name or magickal name), everything that I am."

Light the black candle and say:
"This is my bad luck. Leave me now, you're not welcome here anymore. I shed no tears over the parting."

Light the gray one and say:
"This one neutralizes any remnants of bad luck. They dissolve into nothingness now."

Light the orange one and say:
"This one represents the changes for good which are coming into my life. I welcome them with open arms."

Light the magenta candle and say:
"This is the astral energy that I need to speed up the change."

Now sit for several minutes chanting
"I welcome change. I welcome the incoming good into my life."

The candles must be allow to burn completely...

0 comments: